Friday, March 30, 2018

Super Quick Bunny Craft



I did a bunny storytime today, and I supplemented my books and bunny songs with a very easy bunny craft. Then, some of the kids who come to my older craft club saw it, and they needed to make bunnies, too (which was awesome! But I made them cut out their own).









What You Need


  • Cardstock
  • Glue Sticks
  • Crayons, markers, googly eyes, etc. to decorate
  • Pom-poms or cotton balls - optional, but cute


What To Do


  1. Print the template below onto cardstock - I used white, so the bunnies could be colored in any way the artists saw fit, but colored cardstock would be nice, too. Cut the pieces out.
  2. Color and decorate your bunnies while they are flat, being sure to explain that one side of the bunny is the front, and the other is the back.
  3. Fold along the dashed lines.
  4. Apply glue to the inside of one bunny head and ears; glue to other side. You don't have to go any lower than the head.
  5. If desired, glue pom-pom to the bottom at the back, for a fluffy tail.
  6. Sit back and enjoy your bunny.



Template

I can't figure out how to upload the PDF version of this, so here it is as a JPG. It should print onto 8.5 x 11" paper perfectly.

No comments: